Terms of Service OverviewIf you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Key InformationGeneral expresswheelchairhire.co.uk Terms of Service
The term 'Expresswheelchairhire.co.uk' or term 'we' refers to ENdynamics Ltd. the owner and operator of this website and whose registered office is at 1 Gladstone Court, Farnworth, Bolton, BL4 7EU. ENdynamics is a private limited company no. 7666531.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms of Service
• The content of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither Expresswheelchairhire.co.uk nor any third party provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your risk, and we will not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and ENdynamics Ltd. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All Trade Marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• Express permission is required by ENdynamics Ltd for using ENdynamics Ltd image and intellectual property.
• This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.